– Convert all kinds of videos to mobile or audio videos (mp4, 3gp, xvid, divx mpeg4 avi, amr audio) using mobile devices, PDA, PSP, iPad, iPhone, Xbox360, PS3, etc.
– Photos Slideshow combines several photos and music with more than 300 photos with a fantastic transition effect;
– High compatibility and high efficiency to import RMVB or RMvideo / audio;
– Convert various videos to standard DVD / SVCD / VCD compatible MPEG videos;
– Burn videos converted to DVD / SVCD / VCD;
– Browse DVDs to popular videos of all kinds;
– Extract audio from various videos and convert them to all audio types (mp3, ac3, ogg, wav, aac);
– combine multiple video and audio files into one video file;
– Demultiplex or extract of video and audio recordings;
– Multiplex video and audio in a single file;
Despite its name, Freemake Video Converter is an entry-level video editing application. You can perform simple non-linear video editing tasks such as cutting, rotating, rotating, and combining multiple videos into one file of transition effects. You can also create photo slideshows with background music. Users can upload these videos to YouTube.
Freemake Video Converter can play most video, audio and image formats and outputs to AVI, MP4, WMV, Matrosku, FLV, SWF, 3GP, DVD, Blu-ray, MPEG and MP3. The program also prepares videos compatible with a variety of multimedia devices, including Apple devices (iPod, iPhone, iPad), Xbox, Sony PlayStation and Samsung, Nokia, BlackBerry and Android mobile devices. The software can burn DVDs and convert videos, photos and music to DVD video.
The user interface is based on Windows Presentation Foundation technology. Freemake Video Converter supports NVIDIA CUDA technology to encode H.264 videos (from version 1.2.0).